Terms and Conditions
Last Modified: July 2nd, 2021
2. Interactions between service providers and consumers; No Relationships Formed
Owner Actions is a platform where Service Providers unaffiliated with Owner Actions can offer information and interact with Consumers. Any client relationship formed as a result of interactions between a Service Provider and consumer on Owner Actions is between the Consumer and the Service Provider—not between Owner Actions and the Consumer. Owner Actions cannot be held responsible for the quality or accuracy of any information or services provided by Service Providers that consumers found via Owner Actions.
4. Accessing the Website, Account Security, and Confidentiality
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, at our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
To register for certain Services from the Website, you may choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, photographs, graphics, images, video, and audio content, computer code and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
The Company name and logo, trademark 90163191, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are exclusively owned by the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such Trademarks without the prior written permission of the Company, or present false or misleading impressions about Company or otherwise damage the goodwill associated with the Company name or trademarks. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
7. Prohibited Uses and Content
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website, Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Post any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Post any content that infringes or infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization, or, unless truthful, give the impression that any content you post to the Website emanates from or are endorsed by Company or any other person or entity.
- Post any content that involves commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
8. Links to Other Websites; Third Party Advertising; Compensation; Affiliate Links Disclaimer, Sponsored Content disclaimer, and General Advertising
Affiliate Disclaimer. We may link to various websites for which we may make a commission through our affiliate links. For the avoidance of doubt, the links we share for affiliate products or services do not mean we endorse anything on those websites. Accordingly, we do not provide any warranties with respect to the products or services linked to on our site.
Promotions, Sponsorships, and Advertisements. We may partner with brands and provide promotion to other businesses. We accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation from third parties referred to on the Site. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third-party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements. Any claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the provider or party in question.
From time to time, you may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of the advertisers showing their products on this Site. Any such correspondence or promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such correspondence or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser. We assume no liability, obligation, or responsibility for any part of any such correspondence or promotion.
9. Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY/ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY/SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
10. Copyright Infringement
If you believe that anything posted on the Website violates your copyright, you may notify our designated copyright by emails at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers. You will be requested to provide evidence of the ownership of your copyright and identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed as well as other information reasonably requested by the copyright agent.
11. Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
12. Changes to the Website; Using Our Services
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Do not use our Services on any mobile device in a way that distracts you and prevents you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
We may release and make available beta products, services, and features (collectively, “Beta Services”) for a limited period of time (the “Beta Test”). Beta Services have not been completely tested, are not ready for commercial release, and may contain bugs, errors, defects, and deficiencies. We reserve the right to withdraw the Beta Services during the Beta Test. We do not guarantee that the Beta Services will be made commercially available or that any commercially available version of the Beta Services will contain the same functionality as the version made available during the Beta Test. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OWNER ACTIONS AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE BETA SERVICES.
13. Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
14. Links from the Website
The Website may contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and we do not endorse, sponsor, recommend, or otherwise accept any responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk, subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites, and consent to the use of your personal data by us related to those third-party websites. We may receive compensation from these linked sites for sharing your information if you access the linked sites or enter into a business relationship with those sites.
15. How to Unsubscribe
You can unsubscribe from receiving emails from us at any time. To do so please contact the Company at (email@example.com) You can unsubscribe by following the instructions in the e-mail we send to you.
16. Third Party Advertising
17. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
19. Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
19. Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY’S, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS’, EMPLOYEES’, AGENTS’, OFFICERS’, OR DIRECTORS’ AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATED TO THE SERVICE EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED US DOLLARS (US $100.00) OR THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO COMPANY FOR THE PAST SIX MONTHS FOR THE SERVICES. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
21. Waiver and Severability
22. Entire Agreement
23. No Partnership
24. Your Comments and Concerns
This Website is operated by Owner Actions, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent set forth in Section 10.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com.